The attractive tower of the church of Notre-Dame in Bliquetuit rises in the midst of the meadows surrounded by the willows of the left bank of the Seine valley. This Romanesque tower from the 12th century, which has a square ground plan, is located between the choir and the nave. It consists on the outside of an elegant level of blind arcatures which tops the second level, which is narrower, whose corners are softened with a small column and whose four faces are decorated with a fully arched window divided by a small column.
- Cochet (Abbé). - Les églises de l'arrondissement d'Yvetot, t. 1, p. 137-139. - 2e éd., 1853