A former dependency of Valmont Abbey, then of Saint-Ouen in Rouen, apart from its 12th c. tower the church at Mannevillette is of no interest today. Having already been modified in the 16th century, worse still, the church was entirely rebuilt in brick in 1888. And as at that time its axis was swung round to the north, the base of the tower is no longer as before between the nave and the chancel, but is now used as a porch.
On each of the tower's faces are two elegant openings with treble curves, intersected by a colonnette bedded against the grain and supporting a bare tympanum. A modillion cornice supports the roof which is an elegant eight-sided timber spire with slate tiles. This fine tower is similar to the neighbouring towers at Angerville l'Orcher and Saint-Laurent de Brévedent.
- Carment-Lanfry, Anne-Marie. – "Les églises romanes dans les anciens archidiaconés du Grand Caux et du Petit Caux au diocèse de Rouen : doyenné de Saint-Romain de Colbosc : Mannevillette." - Revue des Sociétés savantes de Haute-Normandie, n° 40 : archéologie (n° 10), quatrième trimestre 1965, p. 30-32