The church of St André d’Hébertot dates mainly from the Romanesque period. It has undergone a certain amount of reconstruction: in the 16th century buttresses were added to reinforce the walls of the nave and a chapel was added in the 15th century to the south of the chancel. The building consists of a single nave, and, offset slightly to the north, a chancel with a flat east end The tower occupies the south-west corner of the nave. It may date from the end of the 11th century and has that characteristic feature of Norman church towers: a tower whose five stages have more and more openings the higher one goes.
- Caumont, Arcisse (de). - Statistique monumentale
du Calvados, Hardel, Caen, 1859, 4 vol., T. IV, p. 341 à 346
- Musset, Lucien. - Normandie romane, Zodiaque, La Pierre-Qui-Vire, 1987, 2 vol., T. 1, p. 39-40